Friday, April 8, 2011

Conch Heart - Guest Heart Thursday


This picture was taken back behind the kitchen area in the woods surrounding The Abandoned.  Last Spring Sissy and I went for many long walks--I am looking forward to seeing her soon for one of those lovely long walks.  This will be the first time this Spring!  I'm so excited.

There are several hearts in this photograph, can you find them?

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday


WARNING: If you visit The Abandoned, be sure to get permission from the owner, or caretaker before you come, otherwise you risk getting arrested for trespassing.

2 comments:

Inger-M said...

I see two in the conch and at least three in the bark :-) Great find!

Clytie said...

I see at least 5 in the picture! What a beautiful conch. I can't wait for a Springtime walk with my sissie as well!