Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heart Within Heart - Guest Heart Thursday


Last weekend, Sissy and I went for one of our walks through The Abandoned.  Of course, Sissy saw this one first.  This heart of wood was a Heart Within Hearts.  Like Sissy and me.  Our hearts are inextricably intertwined.  Her heart within mine and my heart within hers.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I thank God for my sisters and brothers--for our parents, our grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.  My life would not be what it is without each and every one of them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


WARNING: Think twice about visiting The Abandoned without permission. You risk getting arrested for trespassing.

1 comment:

Clytie said...

It turned out so beautiful - and your words make me smile. Sniff.