Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another Rubble Heart -Guest Heart Thursday


Curiously the last time I was in The Abandoned I could still find hearts in the rubble.


Indeed rubble is all that's left of The Abandoned.  Since this picture was taken these chunks are now just pea gravel!  One can find the neatest agates and rocks in those piles.

Happy Guest Heart Thursday and have a good day!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Isn't it amazing how that huge old building has been reduced to great piles of gravel? I love the hearts you found!

Alan Burnett said...

You almost tempt me to go in search of my own, Yorkshire version of the Abandoned. Great photos of great finds.