Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shiny Shattered Heart - Guest Heart Thursday


It is amazing to me, how many times I look at a picture I've taken on the computer, and find a heart!  Can you see the heart here?  It is in the sunshine shining through one of the shattered windows of The Abandoned.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 


WARNING: You shouldn't visit The Abandoned without permission from the owner or caretaker. If you do, you risk getting arrested for trespassing.

3 comments:

My Offering said...

Yes, I see it! Would've never thought about those interesting shapes made by the light through shattered glass, let alone to find a heart there!

Laura said...

very cool capture!

Clytie said...

I love how the light glows so softly - perfect for the heart!