Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wild Flowers of The Abandoned - Pink Saturday


Sissy and I were amazed.  Before last summer, neither she, no I had seen pink blackberry blossoms before--but here they were, in The Abandoned.



This is a star flower which is so lovely next to those delicate leaves.


Here is a summertime flower from the parking lot--it's a lamb's ear.

Happy Pink Saturday to all.  For more wonderful things in pink, visit Beverly at  How Sweet The Sound!


WARNING:  Those who come here without permission risk arrest for trespassing.

4 comments:

Lois said...

They are all so pretty!

Light and Voices said...

Seeing your wild flower posted this week brought a song to my heart. I tried growing lamb's ear two times and failed. Perhaps I should check on the growing zone. Aren't they lovely?
HPS!
Joyce M

Arabella said...

So pretty - I've never seen pink blackberry either, how beautiful!

Happy PINK Saturday...hope you're having a lovely weekend :O)

I'm a new follower from http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

Clytie said...

I had never seen pink blackberry blossoms before either - until a few years ago. And I truly love that lamb's ear. Such gorgeous deep pink!