Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shattered Reflection- Weekend Reflections


As Sissy and I walked over the glass littered floors of The Abandoned this Shattered skylight caught my eye.  At first I thought it was a stray bit of sunlight sparkling from the ruined skylight, scintillating up into my eyes.

But later as I viewed the photo on my computer screen--it appears there is a face at the shatter point in the glass.  A child's face?  Perhaps one of the shadow people written about in the scrawls on the walls of The Abandoned?  We may never know.

For more wonderful reflections from around the world, be sure to visit James at Weekend Reflections.



WARNING: Anyone wishing to visit The Abandoned, must have permission from the owners.



4 comments:

Clytie said...

Holy toledo, Sissie - you're RIGHT! There is a face there! Yeesh, and to think we walked right over top of it!!!

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

That is a very interesting reflection and when I enlarged it to get a closer look it gave me a shudder. Nice composition...creative to the max!

SarahA said...

I think you are the sort of person that can find beauty in anything and everything. In turn, you are showing me how to.
I love how the light's fingers seem to be scratching their way through.

'Tsuki said...

The composition of your picture is amazing ! I read your comment and I click on the pic to enlarge it but I did see the face you're talking about. Nevertheless the color are really beautiful ; it's a nice shot we are lucky you shared with us...