Thursday, April 25, 2013

Japanese Rose -Guest Heart Thursday


The camellia bush where this lovely flower blossomed is as tall as a house.  I know this is a camellia, but I love its other name--the Japanese roseLast Spring, Dad made me take armfuls of these beautiful flowers home with me.  It is a sweet memory which I hold dear.  I will always love this flower because of Daddy. 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 


WARNING: If you visit The Abandoned without permission, you risk getting arrested for trespassing. Please be careful. Since the buildings have been demolished, some question the presence of surveillance cameras. Don't assume there aren't cameras in place. Individuals who come onto the property without permission, should know the owners are VERY serious about identifying trespassers.

3 comments:

Maria said...

It looks more of a rose for me.

I am not really familiar with camelia though...

Clytie said...

I agree with Maria ... it does indeed looks like a rose - even though I KNOW it's a camelia since the tree is right outside the front window!!!

Sigh.

Laura said...

what a wonderful memory, and beautiful, beautiful blossom!