Thursday, October 25, 2012

Twirly Heart on Wood -Guest Heart Thursday


This is a heart I captured last time Sissy and I went for a walk in The Abandoned.  I shudder to think that beautiful place will soon be a pile of rubble.  But there will always be the woods and the walkways filled with beauty and old growth trees.  I am grateful for that.

This week has been difficult.  I had some devastating news.  My beloved husband has cancer.  Early next week we find out what our options are.  But in the meantime, we are trusting God and His goodness.

Many blessings to each of you.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 


WARNING: You shouldn't visit The Abandoned without permission from the owner or caretaker. If you do, you risk getting arrested for trespassing.

No comments: