Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sunny Heart - Guest Heart Thursday


Thursday I took a walk with my sweet Sis Clytie.  When I leveled this picture after I got home, the Sunny Heart  of this tree became even more apparent.  I love this bright heart -- it was like a reflection of the joy I was feeling, to be once again walking with My darling Sissy through the magical place we call The Abandoned.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!


WARNING: Think twice about visiting The Abandoned without permission. You risk getting arrested for trespassing.

2 comments:

Dani said...

awesome heart.

May it fill your hearts with health and happiness, Beth.

Hugs,
D.

Clytie said...

I remember when you saw this one ... the excitement was contagious! And it turned out to be such a beautiful and perfect heart!!! Wow.