Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flowers and Sky Hearts - Guest Heart Thursday


One can find many wild flowers growing on the grounds of The Abandoned.  This is a Thimbleberry blossom.  Here you can see a petal in the shape of a heart.


Last week, when Sissy and I walked the overgrown lane to the abandoned mega church, I chanced to look upward.  I caught this heart in the sky.  Appropriately--the heart seems to have eyes.  And they seem to be looking right at the camera....

Join Clytie for more wonderful heart shots from everywhere, on Guest Heart Thursday.


NOTE: If you intend to visit The Abandoned, be sure to get permission from the owners first. If you do not have permission you could be arrested for trespassing.

1 comment:

Clytie said...

Ooooh sissie! I love your thimbleberry heart and cloud heart! I had no idea you were taking HEART pictures! Very beautiful!